Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
They are supported natively

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Natively meaning part of OSX. Built into the OS.

OP
R
Reaction score
ta! sorry all about the number of threads its just im new to mac and b4 i buy want to check what If theres anything I will struggle to get hold of using a mac rather than windows...anyone who knows of anything please let me know :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
richardcanham,

I don't want to get on your case, but you are creating many threads, many of which could be answered by a Google search (where you could get more answers). I, too, am a new switcher (MacBook arrived last week); I also have had ZERO experience with Mac OS X. I've spent tons of time reading and using Google the past few days. For your benefit, you could get more detailed and varied answers if you do a little more digging.

best.

OP
R
Reaction score
I have looked through google but not found certain things that have answered my queries fully so came onto a forum to ask for other mac users opinions on the matter

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Please use the search function on this site. Every question you have posted has very easily found answers here. Please use search before opening another thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.