Can anybody recommend a good COMFORTABLE mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 2GB RAM, 5G iPod 30GB
Hi all, a recent macbook buyer, very happy with my purchase so far but have a hardware related question.

I suffer from occasional wrist pain, partly due to computer use and partly due to guitar playing, trying to eliminate symptoms as much as possible now by finding a good comfortable, ergonomic mouse.

Have been through several cordless models recently and none are ideal. I don't have particularly large hands but I do have long fingers, therefore a larger bodied mouse would suit me better. In an ideal world it'd be wireless and run off bluetooth (and with a dongle included in the box!) so I can pair it up to my macbook as well as running it on my PC at home.

Does anybody have any suggestions? :doctor:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
There are a plethora of threads about this very question.
Try giving the search feature a shot and you will find them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Logitech MX1000.

...and search.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 2GB RAM, 5G iPod 30GB
Thanks guys, will look into the MX1000.

However, I should add that I had already searched for information (I'm not ignorant to internet forum etiquette :) ) and, although a lot of topics for mice were displayed, most were regarding the mighty mouse (which wouldn't suit me) and none seemed to be directly relevant to what I'm looking for i.e. a larger bodied mouse to provide comfort and minimise wrist strain, rather than just any old mouse or something that would be good for gaming.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I got into the Logitech Marble Mouse trackball a few years ago.

Awesome thing.

Reaction score
Ive had the Wireless Microsoft Optical Mouse 2.0 for a while now, and ive had nothing but excellent use from it. It has the horizontal scrolling which works EXCELLENT for wide web pages, and with the extra software it comes with, much like the mightymouse, it gives you the option to use the scroll wheel as a button for activating things like the dashboard, expose, or even gives you the option to use the button as the app changer. Battery life is awesome...i wouldnt be able to give you an estimate on batterylife, but i can tell you its pretty good. The mouse had a nice form and fits well in my hand. VERY highly recommended.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.