Speaker vibration

D

demure

Does anybody else have a problem with a vibration sound when the volume is on high? I get it especially when listening to programs with a lot of dialogue (ie. news, talk shows). Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook 1.33ghz, 60gig hd, 1024ram
The speakers on my ibook did that for a while. Turns out there was just some dust on the speaker or something, because I blew some compressed air in there and the buzz went away. Not sure if this is the case for your laptop, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Reaction score
demure said:
Does anybody else have a problem with a vibration sound when the volume is on high? I get it especially when listening to programs with a lot of dialogue (ie. news, talk shows). Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Matt

If you navigate to System Prefs then click on Sound, there is a volume slider to control the Output volume, maybe you need to back it off if it's on full volume and you're experiencing vibration/distortion. :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.