Counter-Strike?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 1.83 GHz, 1.5 gigs RAM, 80 GB, AND NO HEAT ISSUES!!
You mean with boot camp? I tried to play CoD2 online multiplayer through boot camp and it sucked. It was laggy as fecal matter.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I've played NFS Most Wanted (finished the game) and also Half Life 2 (finished as well) and now on HL2-Episode 1. Quality is excellent. I'm not into CS anymore.

OP
I

iRizzo

I want a game to play. I love playing CS on my friends PC but I wasn't sure how it would play on a MBP. What about COD2 and UT2K4 for MAC? How are those online?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
Counter strike owns, and i heard that the new unreal tournament thats coming out soon, will be absolutely unreal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.1 GHZ
I gave up on shooters after I played World of Warcraft

OP
I

iRizzo

My roommate plays that game all day on his MacBook. I don't get it. So can anyone answer my question or does nobody play it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I have played CS source on macbook pro. I dont have a legit copy so nothing online.

However I finished COD:2 on Mac and it was heaving!

OP
I

iRizzo

I downloaded the COD demo and it sucked. The graphics were terrible. How do they look for you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Why don't you just load bootcamp onto your laptop and try it out for yourself? And as Strider said, he can run HL2 and Episode 1 okay, CS is built on the same engine, so it should run pretty much the same.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.