ICal Help

J

jose_v

Two questions:

1) Is there anyway to get the dock image to always show the current date? As of now, it's only showing the date of the first day I powered up the notebook - somewhat annoying.

2) I have two e-mail accounts that I use extensively. I use one with Mail and Ical and the other with Entourage. A) Is there anyway to export dates between ical and entourage and b) what's the general consensus on the best PIM applications? I like ease of only using one program in Entourage but Mail and ICal are easier on the eyes of the aesthetic freak.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
iCal shows July 17 whenever it is closed. If you want it to show the current date, it needs to be running.

OP
J

jose_v

michaelstumpf said:
iCal shows July 17 whenever it is closed. If you want it to show the current date, it needs to be running.

So that's default for everyone? I actually got my computer that same day, what a coincidence.

I was hoping that it'd refresh it =(.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
yea, you can open it, then close the top window and it will show the current date if you want it to show that bad

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.