Sleeve for protection?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a sleeve to protect my Macbook when it's in my backpack that fits the Macbook just right and isn't bulky... I've searched around a bit but haven't found anything that looks too great. Any tips? Oh, a vertical sleeve would be preferable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I described my delight with a sleeve from Waterfield Designs in this thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz/512MB RAM
I went to check out the sleeve today, and it's soooo expensive from Tucano...for about $60 Canadian dollars...I guess I will just get a decent case first...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
TechnoPenguin said:
I went to check out the sleeve today, and it's soooo expensive from Tucano...for about $60 Canadian dollars...I guess I will just get a decent case first...
I just bought a Tucano sleeve for my MacBook from the local London Drug for about the same price, very nice case, worth the price IMO. I looked on ebay first and found similar sleeves for around the same price after shipping and brokerage.

L

lem144

Kinch said:
I'm looking for a sleeve to protect my Macbook when it's in my backpack that fits the Macbook just right and isn't bulky... I've searched around a bit but haven't found anything that looks too great. Any tips? Oh, a vertical sleeve would be preferable.

I just got my sleeve from sfbags.com. They have great products and they are made in CA, not in China. Also, they ship wicked fast.

D

discounteggroll

incase makes awesome 13" sleeves, and bags as well (love feeling the inside of the 13" case)

E

ExTrEmE

I dont know but im using a Sony Vaio case. it works great and it comes with a power adapter case. it works fine with the macbook and protects it enough for me to keep it in my backpack.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
i just bought a case-mate glovez sleeve. picked it cause its velchro, heard zippered sleeves, if improperly designed, can scratch up the corners and sides. i havent gotten it to say how much i like it, but it looks like a good case. got it at drbott.com i got the black one.

Reaction score
I have a Tom Bihn horizontal and it's a quality sleeve. It's thick and definitely protects my Macbook when I put it in my duffel or backpack. They also have a vertical one.

Also the good thing about the Tom Bihn is that they use a velcro flap rather than zippers, so you won't have to worry about scratching it when zipping up your sleeve!

Hope this helps.

J

jeffzenxy

Discover new sleeve

Hi all... i am new in this forum.
I just got a new MBP..... so trying to search for a protection sleeve....
A friend of my forward me this sleeve photo which i want to share... but don;t know wht is the brand name... but looks cool to me....my frd said it is water resistant sleeve with neophene material.... will try dig more photo to share.....

Any of u guys know???

Waterresistant.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
I just picked this up, the InCase Nylon Sleeve. It is a a much better option then their Neoprene Sleeve. I can fit my PDA, Logitech Mouse, and iPod into its little pockets and the thing stays amazingly streamline. I specifically did not want a huge, bulky, and ugly black laptop case.

tj701lla_125.jpg

Reaction score
How can anyone spend $1000 on a laptop but then when it comes to a case to protect it they complain about the price?! :confused:

^^ Same one I have Aslain, it's a mighty fine case!

Is it firm?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black with 2gb of RAM
Kinch said:

Try this site.
http://foofshop.com/
I bought one for my macbook and one for my ipod. They are really cool. Cheap as well if you are buying with US Dollars or UK Pounds as they are made and sold in Australia. Quick delivery too. Got mine sent to the UK from Oz and it took 6 days.

T

todd51

Is it firm?

It's firm enough for me. I haven't dropped it or anything yet, but it seems thick enough and has enough padding that it won't scratch my MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.