Hi guys I need help from you

Y

Yoni5002

Well, this is a very short history

First of all I'm a noob in Mac, Actually I don't own a mac yet but I'm feeding my pickybank to get one very soon. I have a Pentium D 3.0GHz, 2GB RAM and I have installed Mac on it. I really wanted to try it long ago so here I am. My problem is that I don't even know how to install MSN Messenger on Mac. I have it running so far but it creates a Virtual Hard drive or something like that in my desktop and I don't really think that's the way it is suppose to work, or is it?? :confused:

Please I beg you guys to give me a hand and explain to me if that is an expected behivor or is it something that I did wrong...

Thanks in advanced for any help...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Yoni5002 said:
I have a Pentium D 3.0GHz, 2GB RAM and I have installed Mac on it. I really wanted to try it long ago so here I am.

Uninstall it immeadately. This is illegal and prosecutable by law.

My problem is that I don't even know how to install MSN Messenger on Mac. I have it running so far but it creates a Virtual Hard drive or something like that in my desktop and I don't really think that's the way it is suppose to work, or is it?? :confused:

Drag the .app file into the Applications folder. (IIRC, MSNm had an installer, though)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
quite illegal yes. and also you installed os x on your pc and not mac. mac is the physical computer itself.

dcraver described you the installation process for applications under os x. that is how you will install files for now on
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.