Macbook/Free iPod Nano Promotion?

M

Macbooker

Later this week I'm going to buy a Macbook and iPod Nano before i head back to school.

I'm curious about the promotion. What information do I need to put in to prove to Apple I'm a college student?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
At the store you need a student ID and your drivers license for verification. Online I am not sure what their process is. Go to the apple store for education and see if your school participates to make sure you are eligible

OP
M

Macbooker

trpnmonkey41 said:
At the store you need a student ID and your drivers license for verification. Online I am not sure what their process is. Go to the apple store for education and see if your school participates to make sure you are eligible
Thanks...I checked and my school does participate. If its shipped under someone elses name I'll still be able to get the rebate, right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I don't think so. I think it has to all be under the same name

Reaction score
I ordered mine via telephone & didn't need any proof of enrollment AND I got a $100 student rebate too!

OP
D

Dr Jones

Macbooker said:
Thanks...I checked and my school does participate. If its shipped under someone elses name I'll still be able to get the rebate, right?

I ordered under my name but paid with my mum's credit card (I was £200 short) - called Apple and told them my details, university's(or College) name and all is smooth.

Just awaiting my first mac to be delivered, sad to say, got at least a week to wait :eek:neye:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.