what router would you recomend i get?

W

washablemarker

okay, not gonna do much explainin, unless you really need the info in order to help or sumthin. i just wanna know what router you would recomend i purchase in order to link two pc's and a mac to a cable modem. im planning on getting it tom. so...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.16Ghz Core Duo 1GB Ram 80GB
I have this Belkin and love it. Amazing range. I can connect 4 houses down the street.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
Linksys WRT54G is still one of the best, especially once you get into the 3rd party firmware out for it to more or less turn it into a complete router that is fully customizable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
I have a Netgear 54MBPs G Router. After I bought it, I read a lot of complaints about it online, but I haven't had a problem yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2ghz / 2g / 160g72k | Ipod nano black 4G
^^ the issue is you never get people posting the great things about the items, people only post if they have a problem, which is kind of unfair as there could be as many, likely more people , like yourself with no problems at all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.