PC on a MAC network

U

uncletoe

Just wondering if it's possible to have A PC show up on my MAC home network (i'm using an airport base). Or vice versa (MAC show up on the PC network). If so, how is this done?

thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
idk what you mean? do you want to be able to connect to the computers wirelessly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
Yes you can most defenitely have a PC on your MAC network, I'm sure it works the other way around as well. On my current setup I have an Airport Extreme Base station which connects my iBook G4 and Dell PC. All you pretty much need is the network cards for any computer you want to connect and it should show up on your Airport Base Station.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
pc and mac

yes, no problem
running four macs and a pc
on airport express :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Correct. I'm running 4 Macs and a PC on my Airport Extreem network WITH WPA2 and MAC adressing enabled, no problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.16Ghz Core Duo 1GB Ram 80GB
Basically, there is not such thing as a PC network or a Mac network. There is just a network. Computer can connect to it. What those computers can do depends on what the network can handle. The basic stuff, like sharing internet or files, all computers, Mac and PC, do the same way. So when it's all plugged it right, all computer should see all other computers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.