No temperature indication?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black with 2gb of RAM
I am running iStat Pro widget and for some reason it says that there are no temperature sensors found or fans found. I have a black macbook with 2gb of ram. Can anyone shed a light on this or come up with a solution so that I can monitor the temp and fan in my macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Hmm - sounds odd. It's a universal binary so it should work on intel macs :) Try downloading CoreDuoTemp to see if that picks them up. If not, it indicates some problem with the hardware, otherwise there might be an issue with the version of iStat pro you're using?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black with 2gb of RAM
cazabam said:
Hmm - sounds odd. It's a universal binary so it should work on intel macs :) Try downloading CoreDuoTemp to see if that picks them up. If not, it indicates some problem with the hardware, otherwise there might be an issue with the version of iStat pro you're using?

Downloaded coreduotemp and it works fine. thanks. running at 50 degrees at 1.5ghz.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.