Looking for a case!

G

grahamgoh

just got my new macbook today.

i am looking for some suggestion on a really cool / good case for it.

any links?

Reaction score
www.apple.com/store

If you go to your local store and go to notebook cases, or similer then use the filter at the top to filter all 13" macbook cases there's a nice selection there! :)

Reaction score
consider that the fancier bag you choose, the more 'come-and-steal-me' it will be 8^[
personally i use a 'tucano second skin' for protection (neoprene folder) and then puts it into my normal bag.

just my 2c

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
macadam said:
consider that the fancier bag you choose, the more 'come-and-steal-me' it will be
Agreed.
I really don't think that too many people even consider that when buying a case or bag. Who cares what the bag looks like so long as it holds the notebook in it securely. Practically any bag will do... the less conspicuous looking the better.
:black:

Reaction score
Check out www.timbuk2.com they got some great cases and life time warrentys on all there products i have 2 of there bags and one sleeve and they have been great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I got an SMT bag from radtech that has been great

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I use a Booq Vyper XS sleeve for my iBook-- I like how sturdy it is, but it leaves black marks on the nice white case. I also have a Tucano Second Skin, but I worry about the fact that it's so thin when I use it in my briefcase.

My MacBook is safely ensconced in a MacBook sleeve from Waterfield Designs (http://www.sfbags.com). I can't say enough wonderful things about this case or the company who made it. The bag is tough and sturdy, and the people at Waterfield contacted me almost every day while they were working on my order.

It was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had, and the product is superb.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.