noise coming out of my powerbook!

L

ldelhi

my powerbook is almost new, few months and few times mad some samll noise when running and today, the noise is lowder and the battery case is also hot! it's look like the noise of ram? i'm not sure of what i'm saying about the ram? from where is it coming and what can i do? any help is good! tks. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
ram does not make noise.

where exactly is the noise coming from?
-chris

Reaction score
ldelhi said:
my powerbook is almost new, few months and few times mad some samll noise when running and today, the noise is lowder and the battery case is also hot! it's look like the noise of ram? i'm not sure of what i'm saying about the ram? from where is it coming and what can i do? any help is good! tks. :black:

If you purchased your powerbook from Apple, then you should call the nearest Store and seek their advice, and the sooner the better.

OP
L

ldelhi

since then, the noise stoped. but it came from inside but don't know where exactly?!
i will contact apple.
tks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.