Screen Cleaning

Reaction score
Haha So im kinda dumb i sneezed and not turning my head in time and put some spit on the screen like i said im dumb and it was a big sneeze so what can i cleen it with so i dont scratch it??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Buying One Soon...
devast8or said:
Haha So im kinda dumb i sneezed and not turning my head in time and put some spit on the screen like i said im dumb and it was a big sneeze so what can i cleen it with so i dont scratch it??

I've used iKlear to clean all of my Mac laptops and it works great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
nominated for grossest thread in awhile :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
U

UncSki1218

usually i just use a moist (water) glasses cloth, or sometimes a kleenex. probably not the best way to do it but it works.

M

myMac

Never, NEVER use kleenex's! I work with different sensitive materials for a living (lots of plastic lenses, etc) and the golden rule in the profession is to NEVER ever EVER use any kleenex's or paper products like paper towels or toilet paper . Any paper products (kleenex included) have tiny microfibers engrained within them, and when you clean sensitive products (macbook screens included) the microfibers are pushed against the screen and eventually dramatically scratch superficial surfaces.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I have lens cleaning stuff I use for my XL2 and if my screen needs cleaning I just take one of those to clean it with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
would cleaning solution for glasses work on teh macbook screen?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.