help!!!

P

please help

hello im A neewbe so bare with me ok?
ok i got a powerbook from my school for school purposes only but i need to install programs on my eternal harddrive but i cant do this becuz the administrter block it out but i figured out that if i can get the lime wire program files like if isome one make the lime wire program files into a zip i can put it on to my external hardrive and yea so i just need some one to please install lime work for the os x macs on there laptop and please send me the zip file please i can realy use this

Roo

Reaction score
#1 - While I don't think this matters much, your computer is a Powerbook, while this forum is an iBook forum.

#2 - I have no clue what you said. O.O

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I hope you are not talking about Piracy. Talk about Piracy is not allowed here on Mac Forums.

OP
P

please help

i have a apple ibook g4 sorry i wasnt clear last night but i wasnt talkin bout piracy..... atleast i dont think i was i just needed the program files for limewire but i fixed it already i firgured a new way around it
but yea thanks for not being a holes like a lot of ppl are thanks see youz l8ter

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini Mac Intel Core Dou, 2 Gigs RAM, 100 GB hard drive.
Holy run on sentance, batman.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
please work on your punctuation and sentence structure. i have no clue what your problem was but im glad you got it fixed!!!!!
-chris

OP
P

please help

sorry dudes,

lol i am used to aim and myspace. Im not used to using puncuation unless i need to use it. Lol i guess if i stick around i hone my skills. any way sorry again.
~rob

p.s ~ What i was tring to say was that i am getting home schooled. the school provided me with a i book g4. the problem that i was have was that i couldnt install any programs because they blocked that out. so i figured out a way of geting around this and that was to get the files for i.e limewire and just cut and paste the program files to my pc. i hope i am being clear now r

Reaction score
Hi rob,

Practising good grammar and punctuation can do you no wrong, and glad you sorted it out.

OP
P

please help

lol thanks,
Now my new problem is that i want aim on it. but i cant because the aim program uses a host site that is blocked by content blocker. So now i need to figure out how im going to get around this new issue but then again beggers cant be choosers right? anywya thank for the lesson
~rob
BTW i am a new mac user i just converted from pc and omg! i love this friggin thing it so easy to use. seriously though if only microsoft knew what they was doin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Have a search on the forums for AIM client issues - there are many. Basically, don't use it - it's bobbins. Use iChat or AdiumX instead. There's plenty of discussion of this issue to jump into :)

OP
P

please help

Ok so i tried it and to my dismay there is an anti perv software called content barrier. so it blocked out the chat programs and i was looking thru the program, and it has a back featur thing basicaly. if i can get past the anti perv thing it will block the chat client if say thing like lol ,um can i c u, <3 you know that chat lingo. I think that this school is serious about distrections. but the fact that i cant use a chat client is ok i dont realy need it. :doctor: ill be ok im goinh to try to figure out what key server is it wont let me open any programs. makes me so made it says denies student.

OP
P

please help

Not realy because where i live
is like the o.c. , degrassy..... and i dont know but yea kids where i live are completly different from my people in new york. like in ny ppl is str8t wit you like ..... they will tell you "yo i dont like you famz" but up here ppl is two faced and i mean two faced. so home school is away to get away from these a holes there are down sides mostly the social part but it cool. like i can take my ib wit me and go to star bucks or where ever i dont need to be sorrounded by concrete

Reaction score
please help said:
Not realy because where i live
is like the o.c. , degrassy..... and i dont know but yea kids where i live are completly different from my people in new york. like in ny ppl is str8t wit you like ..... they will tell you "yo i dont like you famz" but up here ppl is two faced and i mean two faced. so home school is away to get away from these a holes there are down sides mostly the social part but it cool. like i can take my ib wit me and go to star bucks or where ever i dont need to be sorrounded by concrete

Did anybody understand what was said in that???

OP
S

Sydrocentric

I didn't, but alittle 9th grade english would help him! I'm just kidding, what he meant to say was, being home schooled is better because kids don't harass him as much.

OP
S

Sydrocentric

What you meant to say, macpwns, was, did anyone finish reading what he wrote?

Reaction score
Sydrocentric said:

i think i can safely that i cant be blamed for not trying after trying to read this...

"is str8t wit you like ..... they will tell you "yo i dont like you famz" but..."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
Maybe you should just try the public schools

OP
P

please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydrocentric

i think i can safely that i cant be blamed for not trying after trying to read this...

"is str8t wit you like ..... they will tell you "yo i dont like you famz" but..."

OK! enough fun ok? In case you didnt notice the quotion marks that how people talk in new york. ight str8t is short hand for stright ok so like for real i just needed a little bit of help i messed up on the grammer and i fixed it. this is gettin to long i put it in quotes because that what they say that how they prounounce it so calm down wit the flamming ight my dues i dont talk shyt on youz so show the same respect
~cho boi
rob

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.