iPod Nano Trouble

Reaction score
Well i got my iPod Nano as a gift for christmas and hasn't caused any problems untill now. Part of it is my fault. It got put through the wash.... :eek:neye:. Well it didn't work for a week. Then it started to work fine. All the functions worked and everything was good. But now it wont hold a charge. Sometime when i take it off hold a white screen comes up with it back lit but nothing else. Just white. But it still plays the music. Sometimes it wont even turn on. After its dead ill plug it into the iMac and the little battery sign comes up in the middle of the iPod Screen and it beeps at me for a couple seconds. What should i do? Send it in? If so what happens there and whats the process..how much would it cost?

Reaction score
Well, your iPod is seriously damaged, clearly.

a) You can send it in. But your guarantee does not cover "Washing your iPod".
b) If it can be fixed, Apple will give you a report and an offer for repairing. The offer itself will cost some small charge, around $30 is my guess . If you feel the repair cost is worth it, then get it repaired.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.