Advice on Mac Mini

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 17", 1.67GHz, 2GB RAM, 120 GB HDD. Ipod 20GB
Hi All,

I'm considering getting a Mac mini, however b4 I do I would like to find out if I can connect 2 monitors to it. Basically I want to have a dual screen setup but I dont know if the video card that comes with the Mac Mini is a dual head card. Does anyone knows if the Mac Mini supports dual screening?

Thanx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
As far as I know mini doesn't directly support dual screening. However with the help of some third party accessories you should be able to do that. Here is an interesting article.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
thats pretty sweet, i was un-aware that its been done. i just got rid of my older LCD so now im down to one.

Another option is gettin 1 big monitor. ie 20'' Studio display. or like im hookin up... my 26'' HD LCD (making the mini into the media center)

Cool stuff :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini Mac Intel Core Dou, 2 Gigs RAM, 100 GB hard drive.
I just checked the back of mine and it only has one DIV input.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.