Utility to remove extra print drivers?

Reaction score
Anyone have a name of a utility that I can use to remove all of the extra print drivers that are on my MacBook?

I removed almost 4 gig of extra languages last night and now I want to hit the print drivers.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
Your best bet is probably to back up all of your important files and reinstall OS X, but do a custom install, I was able to cut my OS X install down from about 15 gigs to somewhere around 5-10 gigs, it's really helpful. Or, you could Archive and Install (which puts all of your files on a folder on your desktop and reinstalls the OS) using a custom install. Don't use the standard install, you should customize your install to YOUR needs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You could just go to: Macintosh HD/Library/Printers
then just delete all of the associated printer folders that you won't need. I cleared out almost 2 GB doing that and no problems from doing it.

Reaction score
I removed all printer drivers long ago except HP, because those are the only printers we use. But what if I buy a non-HP printer? Where do I get the drivers???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
they come on a cd, or yuo can download them from the manufacturers website

OP
L
Reaction score
D3v1L80Y said:
You could just go to: Macintosh HD/Library/Printers
then just delete all of the associated printer folders that you won't need. I cleared out almost 2 GB doing that and no problems from doing it.

This worked. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
thadoggfather said:
I removed all printer drivers long ago except HP, because those are the only printers we use. But what if I buy a non-HP printer? Where do I get the drivers???
From the install media that comes with the new printer you buy.
:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.