Apple Universal Dock & 2 iPods?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
I'm thinking about getting the Apple Universal Dock as I have the cables, remote and mains charger already. I have two iPods the iPod Video 30Gb and the Photo 20Gb will I be able to dock both of these on the same dock, as I remember hearing something about previous iPod docks where it was very difficult to change the plates/adapter to fit different iPods. Also I have heard there are a few problems with the remote and the menu button when used with older iPods. Anyone who has one could they let me know what it's like.

Cheers

Reaction score
i hav two ipods exactly like urs...the adapters r easy to change but ur hav to buy the adapter for ipod video separately...im using the remote from my MBP and the menu button doesnt work and the volume button will increase the volume but doesnt show on ur ipod

OP
randomfactor
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
thefactx said:
i hav two ipods exactly like urs...the adapters r easy to change but ur hav to buy the adapter for ipod video separately...im using the remote from my MBP and the menu button doesnt work and the volume button will increase the volume but doesnt show on ur ipod

cheers for the info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.