I will make the switch

I

ikamau

Ok after weeks of coming in here not sure if I will make the switch. I have decided to make the switch I have my laptop on hold at CompUSA, and I will pick up my new laptop friday morning, I am getting a Apple ibook G4 14in 933Mhz laptop and I can't wait, I will take pictures, but won't be able to take pictures of the computer until saturday night, after I buy the computer I will be working working working till saturday evening, so look out for my pics.

OP
J

JazzTrpt

ikamau said:
Ok after weeks of coming in here not sure if I will make the switch. I have decided to make the switch I have my laptop on hold at CompUSA, and I will pick up my new laptop friday morning, I am getting a Apple ibook G4 14in 933Mhz laptop and I can't wait, I will take pictures, but won't be able to take pictures of the computer until saturday night, after I buy the computer I will be working working working till saturday evening, so look out for my pics.

Welcome to the world of Macintosh!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.