s-video out into s-video in?

M

mac_user007

is there any way or software that allows you to use the s-video to rca connector as a "IN" instead of "OUT" on your powerbook? Like if u want to view whats on your tv on your mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
no. an in is an in and an out is an out. girls tell me this all the time.

what you will want is an external tv tuner card that will allow you to watch tv/dvd's/vcr etc on your computer, it will also help you import such things onto your hd
-chris

OP
M

mac_user007

videosafe device

coach_z said:
no. an in is an in and an out is an out. girls tell me this all the time.

what you will want is an external tv tuner card that will allow you to watch tv/dvd's/vcr etc on your computer, it will also help you import such things onto your hd
-chris

well i have this usb box that has s-video and rca in connecters but when i plug it in my mac it doesnt reconize it right it just says usb device! is there any way i can use it? (its for windows)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
mac_user007 said:
well i have this usb box that has s-video and rca in connecters but when i plug it in my mac it doesnt reconize it right it just says usb device! is there any way i can use it? (its for windows)
Then you will want to check the manufacturer website to see if there is any software for it to work on Mac.
If not, then you are likely out of luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
mac_user007 said:

maybe you can find drivers for osx?
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.