Switcher follow-up after 3 months with iMac

Reaction score
I though to myself today, "Did I only pay $1300 for
this Intel iMac ?" "Surely I paid more"

After knowing how good everything is in MacLand,
I would have paid more.

I use it everyday. And it has gotten better everyday.

Wonderful computing experience.

A big thanks to all who helped me when I was trying
to make up my mind about switching !!

best, Chris

Reaction score
especially if you get parallels.. you lose absolutely nothing and gain the world of osx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
I always post in threads like this one that my iMac is the best computer I have ever owned or used...And yes...It still is.

I love my iMac, almost as much as mother.

Reaction score
Me too. I love my iMac and can't believe it's already been ...*counting*... 9 months, and I haven't even gt started with using it all to the full :) I guess it takes while until you can go back in time with iPhoto and really enjoy those photos. I need a new iPod to enjoy iTunes fully, and I wanna get heads on started with some iMovies, but I'm too busy composing with sibelius, and it's always been a dash.

Even though it's a G5, I think I am very very happy and will wait until Intel is smoothly here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
After a hard day of work (using a PC of course), I always look forward to going home to my iMac where I know everything will work. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" core duo 2ghz; OS-X 10.4.7; 2gbram; 256mb graphics; 250gbHD; delivered 6/14/06
doctorxring said:
I use it everyday. And it has gotten better everyday.

Wonderful computing experience.

Ditto for me after two months. Still have plenty of learning to do but the machine itself just sits there and runs. Anxiety factor MUCH reduced compared with PC plus iMac is faster, quieter, and easily desk-to-desk portable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
yogi said:
Even though it's a G5, I think I am very very happy and will wait until Intel is smoothly here.

Mine is a G5 too and it really rips. Everytime I open something it is instant. Sometimes I even open something and it just appears so fast I dont even notice that it opened. Then I start to get a little PO'd and then realize its open and its been there, right in front of me, the whole time and hug my iMac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.