Open Letter to Apple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Saint Mark said:
I agree with alot of what you said, but look at it from the non-tech person. When I go from driving a chevy to a BMW - I have high expectations for the BMW. There are certain expectations that are there - fed from Apple.

If you decide to develop a software to make this switch happen - you could make a lot of us happy.

And I guess the hard part about switching from chevy to BMW is the gas is more expensive since its premium only (a little harder to adjust to the new car, but worth it)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
Yeah, I know if I made software I'd make a killing. I just dont know how to do that. Im just an average tech. But I swear to god, just thinking outside of the box and using other resources will net you the answer. Some of you techies out there might get it figured but I doubt it. Too many people I know who I showed this to Poo Poo'ed it and said it wouldn't work, or it was stupid, etc.

God if I could make software I could but I dont have the first clue on how to do it. I'd like to make people happy with that, just that I dont even know where to begin.

Reaction score
bishopazrael said:
Yeah, I know if I made software I'd make a killing. I just dont know how to do that. Im just an average tech. But I swear to god, just thinking outside of the box and using other resources will net you the answer.

The fact that you say you think outside the box raises you from being just the average teck status. Don't be so harsh on yourself but I know you didn't mean it to read like that. ;)

bishopazrael said:
God if I could make software I could but I dont have the first clue on how to do it. I'd like to make people happy with that, just that I dont even know where to begin.

I'd love to make software too, but it's the idea that starts the ball rolling. If you have ideas then it's all a matter of having the time/perserverance to learn the creation side of it. You should start off with small projects first.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Saint Mark said:
However, the two things that most people need to switch are : address and calendar.

Umm... OS X comes with Address Book and iCal. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.