Need Help!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
ok So I was messing around with the Automator and I guess I renamed my desktop. I just controled clicked on the desktop and clicked on a workflow that was named Flowers. Now my desktop is names "Flowers-o1" and it will not allow me to rename it back. I get this:
Picture1-1.png

this is what my finder window looks like:

Picture2.png

The crazy thing is, when I go to like Photobucket.com or any place that when it ask me to choose a file, the finder window looks back to normal. Am I making any sense? WEll Any help is appreciated, I just want things back to how they were.

OP
evolve
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
ok nevermind, I just restarted the mac and everything is back to normal. Im still trying to figure out this whole automator thing and everything it can do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.