• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Finally recieved my Sony Ericsson K610i :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook, 1.33/1g/80g
finally, fedex originally lost my package, and I finally got my new one today.

This thing is GREAT, light, small, beautiful display, and the 2mp camera actually works rather well.

Here's the phone:

IMG_2797.jpg

and here's a picture taken from it..

DSC00004.jpg

any other Sony Ericsson users in here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
how much was that? and whered you get it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Thats pretty nice. So if I took my sim card out of my V557 and popped it in there it would work? (Cingular)

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 Powerbook, 1.33/1g/80g
trp, yes sir.

So far the phone is great, and the bluetooth also allows for file transfers (mp3, photo, video, etc..)

It's nice to have a small phone as well :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Interesting. I just switched to Cingular back on Memorial day (they gave me the phone for free, and a $50 rebate on top of that) and the phone has been great (Unrestricted bluetooth, great battery life) but I wouldn't mind picking up a smaller phone (not a huge razr fan) with some more power to it. I will have to take a look around see what there is

M

menace3054

verizon needs to switch to gsm, gsm has much cooler phones but my entire family is on verizon so it nice using like 5 minutes a month

Reaction score
Dammit, i'm stuck with another year on this MDA compact 2, and its getting worse by the day... **** contracts >.<

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I think my phone company is switching to gsm so that would be a nice phone to get.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I have that same exact phone too! I bought it on ebay a few months ago, for almost $350 shipped. But I am thinking about selling it right now since I am getting the Samsung Cingular Sync. But the Syna does not have voice dial?!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.