How do I put tv on my second computer screen

I

ihearty67stang

I recently bought the Elgato Eyetv 250 and have a new Intel iMac and was wondering if I had a second LCD monitor how would I watch tv full screen on the second screen so I can use the computer with the tv on the second screen or would that be possible

OP
R

Rob

Yes.
I don't know what a Elgato Eyetv 250 is, but I am guessing it is a TV turner.

Just take the open program and drag it over to your other screen that maximize it, should work fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Just tried it out with my Plextor (Basically an EyeTV 250 without the Gaming mode and 100 bucks cheaper).

You will need to download Dr. Bott's Screen Spanning hack since the iMac doesn't natively support spanning. Other then that it works very easily

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
Doesn't downloading dr. bott's screen spanning hack void the warranty?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
No. And I never installed it since a reinstall and I can screen span. >=O

OP
I

ihearty67stang

trpnmonkey41 said:
Just tried it out with my Plextor (Basically an EyeTV 250 without the Gaming mode and 100 bucks cheaper).

You will need to download Dr. Bott's Screen Spanning hack since the iMac doesn't natively support spanning. Other then that it works very easily

Thanks very much for your response it was helpful! ill try it if i get a second screen i am now exploring my options first

is this the plextor you were talking about? if not then please direct me to it http://www.plextor.com/english/products/TV402UMac.htm cause its like $50+ more than I paid for my Eyetv

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I bought the Windows version from a 3rd party for 150 since I already had the EyeTV software

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.