First Showcase

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
Well its not much and took me a whole wow 15 minutes but after all its my first showcase on this forum..

I can assure you this design was created by me and was not ripped from another site.! (Psd to prove)

promomac.jpg

Reaction score
Looks nice, clean and straigt to the point, but i have problem with the "bitmap font", and with black background, the overall atmosphere is pretty depressing.

Reaction score
Cut out the X and Apple Mac OS X from the Apple. People will understand.

There's a lot you can do with that slogan...

"Close the windows. It's here"
"Shut the Windows" just alone.

But it's a great idea.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i like the simple design. It takes an easily recognized symbol to a new level. Very easy to understand. could be enhanced with a window with shudders over it. overall i enjoy it very much! keep working!!! hope we get to see more from you.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
macAttack said:
i like the simple design. It takes an easily recognized symbol to a new level. Very easy to understand. could be enhanced with a window with shudders over it. overall i enjoy it very much! keep working!!! hope we get to see more from you.

You sure will.. ive already planned on a few design projects on my future mac based system. when its here il post alot more and spend more time on it than i did with that lol

Good feedback.. specially the depressing atmosphere.. i agree

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.