Keynote and Pages

T

todd51

I opened up these two programs to find out that they are only trial versions? I don't know about anyone else but isnt' that kind of a rip? I understand that Microsoft Office is a trial version only but I didn't think Pages and Keynote were either. Pages looks pretty cool and would like to keep it, but I don't think I'll use it ALL that often. I'm a graphic/web design major so do you think I should get a serial key for it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
todd51 said:
Pages looks pretty cool and would like to keep it, but I don't think I'll use it ALL that often. I'm a graphic/web design major so do you think I should get a serial key for it?
Yes, if you like it and think you will use it (even if that use is few and far between) then go ahead and purchase the software and get your key for it.
If you don't think its worth it then you don't have to buy it. Just delete it and you don't have to worry about it.
:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.