iSync - Help - Sharp Mobile.

I

iLoki

Hi There,

I have had no trouble using iSync with my Sony Ericsson V600i or my Nokia 7370, but it won’t even detect my Sharp 770SH.

I can send vCards to it individually, but at over 300 contacts I don't really want to do that.

Is there another way of dumping the whole phone book onto my phone via Bluetooth? Or an iSync "plug-in" for my sharp phone?

Thanks in advance,

Logan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
There are some guides out there on how to write your own plugins for iSync, but most of them haven't been updated for the changes that 10.4.7 made to the plugin structure.

Also most 3rd party software doesn't seem to support that phone yet, so I think you're out of luck at the moment as far as syncing software goes.

But here's another idea:

Click on the bluetooth icon and select 'browse device'. Then select your phone in the selection dialogue box (bluetooth must be on and the devices should be paired). YOu might be able to navigate through the folder structure on the phone to the address book storage folder.

Then you'd just have to dump all of your vcards into that folder.

OP
I

iLoki

Hey, thanks for that, but I can't browse the device, I can only send individual files to it. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.