Final cut pro editing Panasonis DVX100 footage

C

clareting

Question: has anybody shot with the Panasonic dvx100 24P dv camera and edited the footage on Final cut pro?

I want to know if you can edit using footage from two cameras the Panasonic shot at 30 frames/ sec progressive scan (more of a film look) and a Sony VX2000 shot at regular 30 frames/ sec. I want to know if I can edit on FCP using the two different formats on the same project

OP
W

Wapa18

clareting said:

Question: has anybody shot with the Panasonic dvx100 24P dv camera and edited the footage on Final cut pro?

I want to know if you can edit using footage from two cameras the Panasonic shot at 30 frames/ sec progressive scan (more of a film look) and a Sony VX2000 shot at regular 30 frames/ sec. I want to know if I can edit on FCP using the two different formats on the same project

you should have no problems at all using the two formats together in the same project. final cut pro is built to handle many different formats simultaneously--that's what makes it such powerful editing software. i personally have never had problems with using two different formats. hope this helps, and let us know whether it worked alright for you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.