Logitech mx1000

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5 17 inch w/ 1 gig of ram, 6 gb ipod mini, and 12" Powerbook G4
I have a logitech mx1000 and i love it! but this morning when i woke up to use it, it stopped working and i hit the reset button on the reciever then it started right back working
well it will work for about a minute then i will have to hit the reset button on my reciever its very very annoying anyone had this problem or know the solution?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
Cone, is the battery charged? Is the reciever close enough to the mouse? Next time it stops working, pull the reciever closer to the mouse and see if it just starts working. if it does, then you just need to keep them closer together. I've got the logitech mx laser, and its a great mouse, but yeah the range does sometimes sux the rox.

One tip, get USB OVERDRIVE for your mouse if you cant use all of the buttons with their software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Weird, it shouldn't be doing that. Did you press the sync button on the bottom of the mouse? My wife uses an MX1000 with her iMac, it's great! We use SteerMouse to program the buttons; it's well worth the $20 fee:

http://plentycom.jp/en/steermouse/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.