2 quick questions for ya...

T

todd51

Ok so I got my Macbook Pro about 1-2 weeks ago. It runs fine and everything except I noticed 2 small things about it I am somewhat concerned about. The thing is, I can't remember if they were this way RIGHT when I got it, but I'm sure they were since I haven't had it for that long.

1. I've heard about case warping, but I don't know if mine is warped or not. When I shut it, the top left of the LCD screen doesn't meet flush with the bottom front part of the laptop, but the other side does. It's small, but noticeable.

2. The FAR right side of the clicker makes a sqeaky sound whenever I press down on it and I can't feel the acutal "click" like the rest of the clicker whenever I press down on it. It's not a big deal, since I'm right handed and my thumb uses the clicker on the more left-center area, which is fine. I just didn't know if it would cause problems down the road. Oh and I forgot to mention that when I do click on the FAR right part of the clicker, the computer acts like it clicks, it's just annoying that it has a squeaky sound and it doesn't feel like it clicks.

That's about it, thanks so much!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
sounds like normal quirks to me, however if its too annoying or unusable i would call apple, or bring the computer into a store. Theres not much that can be done by you personally. I personally would let it be.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.