New Mac Laptops

Reaction score
What are the New Mac laptops that are comming out.?I keep hearing that you can run vista on them.I am thinking about getting rid of my ailenware laptop and going to Apple.I am going to wait for Leopard to come out.One question I have is how do right click on a mac when windows is running?

S

Sydrocentric

If you are gonna have a mouse, just right click. If I'm out an about I just place two fingers on the trackpad and click. Very simple.

Reaction score
CORRY20 said:
One question I have is how do right click on a mac when windows is running?

You'll need some third party software like this:
http://www.olofsson.info/

It will allow you to double click in Windows by pressing Fn + mouse button.

Currently, Windows doesn't support 2 finger scrolling or double click by placing 2 fingers on the track pad. I would assume drives for this will get released eventually, I would guess with Leopard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual core 20" iMac | 2GB RAM | 256MB ATI Radeon | 500GB HD | anticipated delivery: 7/3/06 -> 7/11/06
I don't have Bootcamp installed on mine, but I did try it out at MicroCenter. I believe I just pressed Control and clicked at the same time to get the right mouse button. Also, the Option key worked just like the Windows key (for standard keyboard shortcuts like Windows-E, Windows-m, Windows-R, and Windows F).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.