just a quick question

F

familyguy

ebay has some really cheap macbook pros from china but they are seeming to be aiming towards europe with them. my question is is a european version any different from a us version?

OP
M

menace3054

they are probably fake if they are significantly cheap. there is not much markup on computers, so they really cant offer that much off. beware

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
remember the fake chinese shuffles. BUYER BEWARE!

OP
M

menace3054

yea i accept money transfers only, so never mind, he takes your money and you get squat, not even a fake mbp. my stupid little brother in law wired some guy in england 4000 for a motorcycle, needless to say he has no motorcycle and no 4000

OP
M

menace3054

i feel soo bad for all the suckers who will wire him 700 bucks thinking they're getting a steal

i just reported him to ebay, hopefully theyll take it down

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
familyguy said:
ebay has some really cheap macbook pros from china but they are seeming to be aiming towards europe with them. my question is is a european version any different from a us version?
Simple. Don't look on eBay for "new" computers... period. Doesn't matter who the manufacturer is, Apple or not, just stay away from eBay if you are looking for a NIB computer.
Go to Apple's site or look for a third party, official Apple reseller.

OP
F

fliP

I was looking for a pc laptop for a long time on eBay and found nothing but rip-off after rip-off. Then I ran across a guy selling MB's/MBP's for a few hundred off. Sounded like a decent deal so I checked him out and he had a legit history. I paypal'd the deal and it was great. I got my MBP quick, fast, and brand new, with the warranty already registered on Apple's website. His name is Plethora Products or something like that in case anybody wanted to know...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.