Recording using Garageband

M

mattmon

Hi I'm new to the forum but In the next few days I will be recieving my copy of ilife 04. I plan on using garageband to record my bands music. I however am not quite sure what I will need to do this. I have an ibook with 10.3. What kind of audio interface or adapters would i need to accomplish this? Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
matt

OP
J

JazzTrpt

mattmon said:
Hi I'm new to the forum but In the next few days I will be recieving my copy of ilife 04. I plan on using garageband to record my bands music. I however am not quite sure what I will need to do this. I have an ibook with 10.3. What kind of audio interface or adapters would i need to accomplish this? Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
matt

If you want to record your band and you are only planning on using one mic, then I suggest that you get Griffin's iMic instead of the more expensive usb audio interfaces. Basically the only thing you need to record is a mic, a computer, the software, and a usb audio interface of some sort.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.