Comments and critique on my website please

Reaction score
Over the last couple of months on and off ive been designing a website in my spare time. It can be found at www.edwardcasbon.com.

It isnt complete yet. I am using this to practice and enhance my skills in xhtml, css, php, mysql etc.

Please could you take a look at the site and tell me what you think?

Im open to any comments so please, dont hold back.

Cheers,

Edward

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Good stuff for a start. I like the simple look of it. However I didn't like the font type/size though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Its a good clean look, though it looks like it was made from a template. Sort of reminds me of the ones used for www.wordpress.com.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
It looks good, I have seen that look alot, not saying I don't like it, but I have seen it alot. The fonts are the only problem I have with it but overall good job, let us know when your done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro
Nice, clean look. As D3v1L80Y said, it does look a lot like a WordPress site, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.