Keeping my MBP clean

Reaction score
Any suggested cleaners for my MBP screen and chassis? Sometimes my palms get a little sweaty with the heat and I'd like to keep my keyboard and other areas dust & sweat-free.

thanks!

Reaction score
I used iClean which i got from my local apple store, it came with two small spray bottles of gel like fluid and a micro fibre cloth. Used it on my screen and the rest of my ex Powerbook and it worked great.

I

iRizzo

What's a good all-round cleaner that can be used on the trackpad/screen/outside case? Does iClean get the job done?

M

menace3054

lionel said:
I used iClean which i got from my local apple store, it came with two small spray bottles of gel like fluid and a micro fibre cloth. Used it on my screen and the rest of my ex Powerbook and it worked great.

yea that iclean stuff works pretty well, sometimes itll leave a streak so just make sure you wipe it off before it dries

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.