safari window size

C

consultazione

hi
I have a resolution at 2048*1536, but I need a safari window with this size: 4000*4000

I've tried with apple script but I can only modify weight not height which is limited to current resolution..

what can I do?
can you help me?
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Out of interest/bewilderment/morbid curiosity (delete as appropriate), why would you want a 4000x4000 window on a screen substantially smaller than that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Are you trying to take a website screenshots at high resolutions? I'd recommend using Paparazzi! to do it instead.
You can set a resolution at which the program should take the screenshot and it will then save it as an image file.

It's great for previewing what a webpage will look like on monitors with higher resolutions than your own.

http://www.derailer.org/paparazzi/

OP
C

consultazione

this software looks fine

but I need to move in the webpage and I can't have direct link to put in the software..

anything else?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Why no direct link? Even if it's on your system you can enter
file://localhost/Users/Username/Sites/sitename/index.html

And when you save the image you can zoom in and move it around in Preview.

I can't think of any other way you'll be able to do this...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
You could try the ScreenGrab! or Page Saver Basic extensions for FireFox? Unfortunately it can't specify a width (it uses the browser width) but it will capture the full document from within the browser itself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.