PLZZ HELP I cant decide!

S

sLiCk_InCoNtRoL

Hi Every1,
I am in a big buying crisis here! I want a machine that will last me forever so I bought an iMac G3 (a few years ago) and now I want to buy a new mac! I heard the iMac G4 was quite fast but know i am double minded! So, Should I get an iMac or a powermac, I need it for playing games, web developing and emulating so I need a fast procesor.
Thnx 4 UR help!
sLiCk

OP
S

Spiny

Hi Slick,
I'm in same dilemma, In my opinion the powermac is best for you, ie "I want a machine that will last me forever" the powermac G4 (or even G5 =DROOL=) is upgradeable, whereas with the iMac, beautiful as it is, you are "stuck with what you have got"
Hope this helps you decide
Regards,
Spiny

OP
S

sLiCk_InCoNtRoL

THNX That realy helpled I asked lots of other people and they sed the sme thing!
I think the iMac is a "begginers only" MAc So with its flexibilty and more power to be upgraded, we should both go for the powermac, and I hears the iMac subsystems are slow so the power mac it is
Thnx the hlp

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.