Office 2004

Reaction score
Is there a way to customize the look and feel of the actual software like in the Windows version of Outlook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I think there is a cusomize option in Word, Excel and PP that allows you to customize the menus and such, is that what you want?

OP
U
Reaction score
I was asking more about Entourage...

For example.. I hate that I have to click the 'download pictures' everytime I want to read an email. I already have it sorted that all the 'known' email goes into my inbox, and the rest goes into the junk mail box... so i know what i'm reading is 'safe'.

Also, the options on the left - Mail, Tasks, Notes, etc.. is all x by x in size.. I liked how in my WIndows Outlook, I can change it to make it drop down menus.. kind of like how your email is - Account -> inbox, sent, trash, etc..

Is there a way to do that? I don't see much customization allowed at all with macs.. i hate to compare to windows, but i figure this is something software related, not like operating system wise..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Oh, sorry. I ditched Entourage for Mail a long time ago, so I have no idea....

OP
U
Reaction score
i'm thinking of ditching my office, but i use word/excel and powerpoint a lot for school use still... i might switch to mail but was hoping to give entourage a chance before doing so. Especially since it has the mail, tasks, notes, calendar all together in one program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Sorry, I think Entourage is just the way it is. You'll get used to it.

I don't know what MS's plans are for x86 versions of Office. It needs updating anyway - a lot of it is bloated and slow.

OP
U
Reaction score
I agree.. hopefully it'll be released in a year or so as that is how their upgrade pattern works - every 2-3 years with the Office suites.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.