Apple or Toshiba

I

ikamau

I have narrowed my laptop choice down to 2 computers and one is a Apple the other a Toshiba, so this pay check will either go toward the.

1. Apple ibook G4 933Mhz

or

2. Toshiba Satellite A45

Now I have to decide which one I will buy?

OP
T

tmjf_sifu

ikamau said:
I have narrowed my laptop choice down to 2 computers and one is a Apple the other a Toshiba, so this pay check will either go toward the.

1. Apple ibook G4 933Mhz

or

2. Toshiba Satellite A45

Now I have to decide which one I will buy?

you have already decided you want a change, why look back to the pc world. choose apple and move on. toshiba makes a good pc, but it is still a pc which will quickly be yesterday's flavor and outdated. do yourself a favor and make a change. it is good for your personal/spiritual growth. you will LOVE the 933 14".

OP
J

jonnyturner

lol agreed. i made the switch and sold my bad ass world beating custom pc to finance my ibook G4 and im so glad i did

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Plus you came to a Mac forum, which means you've already decided on the Apple :) And you would like us to more firmly confirm that choice.. which we all will! So go for it!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
It appears to me tht you are having remorse on making the switch. I am not going to tel you what to buy, but you need to get what best to suit your needs and make you happy. So as everyone has said before. You have made up your mind already. So all you have to do is go out and get that sweet Apple iBook. :D

OP
K

kjellquist

yeah...I love it when people come to an Apple/Mac forum with the "should I buy an Apple" question. Like we are going to say 'no'.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.