need help opening up files on my g4

D

dp201

hey wasup yall,
I just picked up a powerhouse g4 notebook and absolutly love it, but im having trouble opening up programs. What application do i need in order to open up my programs. My notebook doesnt let me open up no files and im lost i will appreciate the help. what should i do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
What kinds of files are they?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
give us some help here man, what kind of files are they???? if they are .doc files you need iwork or ms office... .psd files you need to have photoshop etcetcetcetc....

for future reference, if you need help, you need to provide information about your problem!

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Something tells me you are trying to run .exe files, right?
If that is the case, you can quit trying. Those are Windows applications and won't run on the Mac. You would have to purchase and install VPC on that iBook to run them. You are better off running them on a Windows machine.

OP
D

dp201

thnx yall but i think you just hit it on the head does were exe files. Does real player support mac or na

OP
D

dp201

thnx, should all programs and files open up through apple script without no problem

OP
K

kylake

dp201 said:
thnx, should all programs and files open up through apple script without no problem

Hey, dp201.....I am a little mac dumb also.....But that said, on a mac when you download it will mount (appear) on your desktop after downloading the realplayer for mac. You will need to double click on the .dmg on the desktop and it will load.......... .dmg on a mac is like .exe on a pc.

Please board correct me if I am wrong......just trying to help a pc person with my limited knowledge of mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.