SBC Yahoo Wireless?

K

Kymmy16w@yahoo.

Hey guys! I had a couple questions regarding my new laptop. I am currently using one of my neighbors' wireless accounts, but I would really like to set one up here. We've had SBC Yahoo for about 4 years now for the 3 pc's and I was wondering what exactly I need to get onto the network? Do I need to buy Macintosh's Airport, or is there another option?
I have some installation instructions that came with our initial purchase of SBC, but it is 4 years old and the directions don't work with this new computer.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I look forward to using my MacBook constantly! :cool:

-Kim

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
You need to tell us more information. How are the 3 PC's connected to your SBC Yahoo DSL? Do you have a router? If so which one, Brand and model. Does the router have Wireless built in?

With that info I or someone else here can help you.

I have SBC with both Wired and Wireless connected PC's and Macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Kymmy16w@yahoo. said:
Hey guys! I had a couple questions regarding my new laptop. I am currently using one of my neighbors' wireless accounts, but I would really like to set one up here. We've had SBC Yahoo for about 4 years now for the 3 pc's and I was wondering what exactly I need to get onto the network? Do I need to buy Macintosh's Airport, or is there another option?
I have some installation instructions that came with our initial purchase of SBC, but it is 4 years old and the directions don't work with this new computer.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I look forward to using my MacBook constantly! :cool:

-Kim

Just an fyi, your MacBook has Airport built in. :black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.