how to preview pictures

Z

zanoncello

I was wondering if there is a way to preview pictures in the finder like windows xp. I know i can open them in the preview but then i want to be able to go next/forward in that but the arrow is grey. every time i want to go to the next picure i have to close the preview window and then double click the next picture.

i know i can use iPhoto but then i have to wait till they are all imported first. is there a way to preview them in the finder or a way to go right to the next one in the preview without having to close every time?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
You can select them all and then open them up in Preview.. that should do it. I personally really like "Picture Pop Pro" It's basically a contextual menu that you can select a whole bunch of images, and then right click, or control click and then click "Show with PicturePopPro" and then it does exactly what you said.. and more!

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/12326

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.