Impresisons of the Marware wrist guard...thingy

Reaction score
I bought the marware protector about a week ago and so far I am pretty satisfied with the purchase. The main reason i bought it is because of the discoloration scare thats been going on in these forums. It is pretty comfortable. It feels like the top of a leather couch and is pretty slim. Slim enough so the macbook is able to close properly.It came with a pretty useless screen/keyboard cleaner but hey its a bonus. For 20 bucks, its a little hard to recommend this as a must buy. But if you the part where you rest your wrists on bothers you that much, then this would be a pretty good choice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Mackbook 2g ram 2ghz, g3 powerPC 600Mhz, 30g video pod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
way too obvious. for my wrist guard needs i only go wtih Invisible Shield!

D

DeathToPCs

I have the MarWare protector pack also. I think that I am going to get the Invisible Shield as well. I like the MarWare product but I want to get something that looks a little more natural.

Reaction score
I purchased it yesterday mainly for the keyboard/screen protector. Want to keep any grease from my fingers off of the screen.

The wrist protection this is ok. If anything, it will stop discoloration

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.