Wanted:Advice on printer for Macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro/2.66 Ghz/4GB RAM/320GB HD/NVIDIA GeForce 9400 and NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Want to buy a printer for my new Macbook & need some advice on printers. I'm looking to print flyers and such from Pages and also type occasional documents. My goal is stay under $100.00. Advice and recommendations are needed. Thanks.

digitalfish

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
digitalfish said:
Hello - I am a proud Macbook owner & want some advice on people with Macbooks that use or have used a printer exclusively with the Macbook.
Makes no difference if its a MacBook or not.... a Mac is a Mac is a Mac is a Mac when it comes to printers. They are all going to function the same.
That being said, I have had good luck with HP's for under $100.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
I bought the HP 3-in-1 printer that was $100 (free after rebate) with my MacBook. It's the HP C3100 series. Print, Scan, Copy. Also uses photo paper (full size or 4x6) if I need it to. Prints up to 22 ppm black and white, and I think up to 20 ppm color. Works quite well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.