Waking up from sleeping problems

P

PBG4

When opening my PB from closing it from the previous use it sporadically doesn't come out of sleeping. The only way I've found to remedy this is to do the 5sec restart method. It doesn't happen all the time but has been consistantly increasing. Any thoughts as to why or how to prevent this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
what are you doing once you close the lid, if ou immediately stuff it into a case or bag it will overheat and shut down as a preventative thing. maybe your battery is dying.

i suggest you repair your permissions, make sure it is completely asleep before moving it, and purchasee it a better alarm clock
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Reaction score
I am also experiencing these problems but it isnt the internet access its actually the whole computer that doesnt turn on no matter how many buttons i push.

OP
P

PBG4

D3v1L80Y said:

except that this doesn't pertain to the internet problems or connections. I did however read these first. *blink*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.