Stupid Dells

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Hi,

I am so mad right now......

I've been anticipating a Mac for like one year now, and my stupid dad just disreguards everything I say. My mom and dad aren't what you'd call techo-people if you catch my drift.....They don't understand computers, they just think that freezing crashing and all thw windows crap is normal.......I just got so mad at my previous computer (10 mins ago) that I unplugged all that stuff and stuffed it in my closet......I'm now using my stupid other Dell laptop(700 MHz P3, 128 MB Ram.....and killing me...) in it's workstation.....

Uhh, I hope I get through this.......I just can't go on with these machines, soon I'll just give up on it all and just have nothing till I get my Mac.....

A little help here would be appreicated....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I don't think there is any help you can get from these boards right now.

I think you need more along the lines of professional help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
ApplejustWorks said:
Hi,

I've been anticipating a Mac for like one year now, and my stupid dad just disreguards everything I say. My mom and dad aren't what you'd call techo-people if you catch my drift.....They don't understand computers, they just think that freezing crashing and all thw windows crap is normal.......I just got so mad at my previous computer (10 mins ago) that I unplugged all that stuff and stuffed it in my closet......I'm now using my stupid other Dell laptop(700 MHz P3, 128 MB Ram.....and killing me...) in it's workstation.....

Uhh, I hope I get through this.......I just can't go on with these machines, soon I'll just give up on it all and just have nothing till I get my Mac.....

EBay your Windoze machines and buy a Mac. Seems like a simple enough solution to me. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature.
EBay your Windoze machines and buy a Mac. Seems like a simple enough solution to me. :)

Or Craigslist. That always works too, and you may not have to wait as long.

But to the regards of parents and their techno-disabilities most folks are in the same boat. Wait it out for a while, sell some old rigs you never use, or never want to use in some cases, and then go out and get one yourself. Nothing anyone here can really do besides yourself. Good luck and hope things turn out for the best.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
You both do realize this thread is seven (7) years old????

If the op hasn't got a Mac yet, don't think there's any hope.

E

EightmanVT

haha...no. That was quite the thread bump...I didn't bother looking. Where's the :sheepish: smiley when you need it

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You both do realize this thread is seven (7) years old????

Yeah...I saw that about 20-30 minutes ago. Sometimes folks don't pay attention to detail!:(

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMAC 3 GHz Intel Core i5, 1TB HD, Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB graphics card, 8 GB DDR4 RAM
Hi,

When you get a job you'll probably using a PC any way, so deal with it.

Tom

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Epic Necrobumping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 13"MBA 2.2GHz i7, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.11.6
Crimson~
Death Note fan, are ya? (re: your sig)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.