Mp3's to download

D

ditalush

:black:

What's the best programme to download good quality mp3's with? I used to hav a PC and loved Bearshare but it's not available on MAC. I'm currently using Limewire but it's irritating to use with too much garbage. :eek:neye:

I'm looking to use a simple search programme that does it's job and delivers high quality tracks, anyone help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
iTunes Music Store

But seriously, the admins/mods frown on illegal file sharing on these forums, so search on MacUpdate for peer-to-peer programs.

OP
J

JunMacTech

ditalush said:
:black:

What's the best programme to download good quality mp3's with? I used to hav a PC and loved Bearshare but it's not available on MAC. I'm currently using Limewire but it's irritating to use with too much garbage. :eek:neye:

I'm looking to use a simple search programme that does it's job and delivers high quality tracks, anyone help?

iTunes is the correct answer.

Now, as far as peer to peer applications:
It is your responsibility to make sure that the file you are downloading is the quality that you want. This has nothing to do with the peer to peer application that you are using. After you find the song that you wish to download (legally) from a peer on the network, there should be a column called bitrate. Normally the higher the bitrate, the higher the quality.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.