watching video on ipod video... screen too small?

Reaction score
do you think the screen is too small to watch video on ipod video?

I mean it loooks kidna small for watching video...

what do you guys think when you watch video on it? i would say my eyes would hurt after watching video on that thing lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Yea, my eyes hurt watching a full-lengther on my iPod, but I really don't use it as a video player. It's just kind of a "backup" video player, if I don't have my Powerbook.

Basically, it works for showing people funny videos, or watching a movie when you're bored, but it definitely should not be mistaken for a dedicated video player.

The contrast ratio is pretty terrible, too. I can't even see half of Donnie Darko, because it's so friggin' dark.

OP
T
Reaction score
surfwax95 said:
Yea, my eyes hurt watching a full-lengther on my iPod, but I really don't use it as a video player. It's just kind of a "backup" video player, if I don't have my Powerbook.

Basically, it works for showing people funny videos, or watching a movie when you're bored, but it definitely should not be mistaken for a dedicated video player.

The contrast ratio is pretty terrible, too. I can't even see half of Donnie Darko, because it's so friggin' dark.

:lol: :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
taseal said:
do you think the screen is too small to watch video on ipod video?

I mean it loooks kidna small for watching video...

what do you guys think when you watch video on it? i would say my eyes would hurt after watching video on that thing lol

Before I got mine I would have said yes. I've had mine for 5 or 6 months now and have to say no. The screen is just fine for watching Movies or TV shows on go.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
:baron: i can't wait to get an ipod. It would come in EXTREMELY handy in the Gym.

OP
T
Reaction score
evolve said:
:baron: i can't wait to get an ipod. It would come in EXTREMELY handy in the Gym.

so you can sit down and watch movies? lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Just put it up on the sit-up bench and you can only see the movie on the up-rep. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
taseal said:
so you can sit down and watch movies? lol

Just put it up on the sit-up bench and you can only see the movie on the up-rep.

Ha ha! :p No, it would be used for music only in the gym.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.